Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Jocelyn

May 24, 2007 Jocelyn turned 5 years old. With the help of her fairy godmother they planned a wonderful Fairy Party. 8 little girls all received their fairy wings, had the faces painted by a very professional face painter, and ate cake and ice cream.
A perfect present for a fairy party. A tinkerbell music box.


Opening presents is the highlight of any birthday party.
These little fairies enjoyed giving their gifts, and Jocelyn was very appreciative of each gift.
A good time was had by every little fairy.

Jocie's Mom and Dad gave her this new bike.

3 comments:

JM Hurst said...

Looks like y'all had a fun fairy party! Nice blog Mom! I hope this lasts longer than the time Melissa stays with you....

DaleneH said...

I can't believe you already read my blog. That is so much fun for me. Thanks for watching

JM Hurst said...

yep, I am pretty durn fast! Keep up the good work!